“Strange Visitors” look who “rolled-in” right off the bike trail all the way from Montclair, a local roller derby team! The Doc’s “right-hand-job” man Chachi, (the guy holding the 12″ rectum, opps I mean record) was so smitten that he asked that one to marry him! She said yes! Find more rare-punk that is sure to make you fall in love with vinyl all over again right here….
- Dr. Strange Records: Holy Balls of Punk Rock! (StrangeNews)
- Mike Montano “Psycho-Mike” Filth Cancer Benefit Fest feat. The Infamous East-Bay Punk Band, Fifteen, January 25th 2014 at Toot’s Tavern in Crockett, Ca.
- “Doc’s Spotlight” #1 999 When I was 15 years old (1980) I bought one of my first true “punk rock” lp’s; 999’s “The Biggest Prize in Sport”
- Critical Update!! RARE Punk Record COLLECTION JUST IN!!
- THIS JUST IN AT DR.STRANGE!! Punk MEGA Buttons!! $1.65 Each!! (Buttons)
- The Culture of Roller Derby